Arturia Keylab 49 Essential Controller Keyboard
There are few more frustrating things than when you want to sit down and make music but find yourself sinking all your time and efforts into finding inspiring sounds or, worse yet, getting your system to work at all. Arturia's KeyLab Essential 49 is ..
There are few more frustrating things than when you want to sit down and make music but find yourself sinking all your time and efforts into finding inspiring sounds or, worse yet, getting your system to work at all. Arturia's KeyLab Essential 49 is a virtual instrument workstation that's perfect for preventing exactly that sort of problem from derailing you. Between the controller's top-notch keybed, comprehensive hands-on controls, and total integration with the thousands of sounds in Arturia's Analog Lab 4 software, KeyLab Essential just plain works. It's an amazing experience that lets you take your ideas and turn them into fresh tracks in no time.
Fast and easy access to your creative tools
Cut out the technical tedium with KeyLab Essential by combining a beautifully playable controller keyboard with Arturia's acclaimed Analog Lab 4. When we got our hands on this amazing setup, even the most seasoned soft-synth gurus at Sweetwater couldn't believe how easy it was to use this streamlined system. For starters, there's the onboard Analog Remote section, which lets you call up sounds right from the controller — no need to touch the mouse. You have pre-mapped knobs and sliders for parameter control, performance pads, and even tools like chord mode to make songwriting as simple as it gets.
- Type:Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys:49
- Type of Keys:Synth action
- Velocity Sensitive:Yes
- Pads:8 x back-lit performance pads
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Encoders/Pots:9 x encoders
- Faders:9 x 30mm faders
- Dedicated Transport Control:Yes
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4" (sustain)
- MIDI I/O:Out/USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- Software:Analog Lab, Ableton Live Lite, UVI Grand Piano Model D
- Format:AAX, AU, VST3, VST, Standalone
- Hardware Requirements - Mac:Multi-core 2GHz processor or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC:Multi-core 2GHz processor or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8 or later, iOS
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later, Android
- Power Supply:9V DC power supply (sold separately) / USB bus powered
- Weight:6.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:230521