- Two ULM200M portable microphones and a ULM200D dual-mode USB receiver are included in this package.
- For specialist voice applications, a high-quality microphone capsule is available.
- USB receiver with dual mode analog/digital audio interface that is ultra-compact.
- Superior sound quality is provided by digital 2.4 GHz wireless networking.
- 120 m maximum range
- Pairing is automatic for a simple and straightforward setup.
- On the portable microphone, there are integrated volume up and down controls.
- On the microphone, there is a panic mute feature.
- The receiver is powered via a USB port.
- Analog or USB digital audio connection auto-sensing
- The 2.4 GHz ISM frequency enables for worldwide license-free operation.
- Program with a 3-Year Warranty*
- Germany designed and engineered the product.
With our new ULTRALINK ULM202USB Wireless Microphone System, we’ve broken the cost barrier yet again. Without the trouble and limitation of cords underfoot, you may now work the area to your heart’s pleasure. The two dynamic hand-held microphones give the highest-quality sound owing to their built-in transmitter, which operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz spectrum. The specialized ULM receiver works with a broad selection of Behringer “Wireless-Ready” mixers and powered speakers, as well as connecting to your PC/Mac computer’s USB connection for recording directly into your preferred DAW program.
Performance with No Interference
Our cutting-edge transmitters and receivers operate in the 2.4 GHz frequency range, which is well away from TV stations and mobile phone towers, two of the most common sources of interference in the wireless zone. And, because it’s digitally encrypted, your signal arrives in perfect, high-definition condition, free of the random artifacts that afflict other wireless networks.
Battery Life Extension
Replacing batteries in wireless microphones may be costly – and having them fail in the middle of your performance can be disastrous! That’s why we spent additional time designing the ULM202USB to guarantee that the battery life was as long as feasible. A pair of AA alkaline batteries, which can be found almost anywhere on the earth, provide a reliable 30 hours of operation.
Control that is easy to use
We wanted the ULM202USB to be as simple to use as possible, so we placed easy-to-use Volume buttons directly on the microphone body. If you find yourself in the “Feedback Zone,” we’ve included a Panic Mute feature that activates when you push and hold the Volume Down button.