Boss Loop Station RC-202
Fingertip Looping For Progressive Music Creators
Perfect for club performers, electronic musicians, and beatboxers, the Boss Loop Station RC-202 packs powerful BOSS looping and multi-effects in an amazingly compact tabletop unit. Based on the popular Boss Loop Station RC-505, the two-track Boss RC-202 offers the distinctive look and fingertip interface style of its big brother, plus a host of new features. Four Input FX and four Track FX are available at once, and loops can be saved to memories in real time for seamless creative expression while performing. Expanded foot control and MIDI capabilities are also included, ideal for looping musicians who have their hands occupied with guitar, keyboards, and other instruments.
- Advanced BOSS technology in a compact tabletop looper that can be operated with your hands
- Two simultaneous stereo phrase tracks with dedicated controls and loop status indicators
- Four Input FX and four Track FX simultaneously available for processing loops with DJ and sampler-style effects
- 64 phrase memories (8 memories x 8 banks), each containing two phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- Expanded external control via optional footswitches or expression pedal and MIDI
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo aux input
- 17 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- USB for phrase import/export and DAW integration with computers
Two Stereo Tracks and 64 Phrase Memories
The Boss Loop Station RC-202 offers two stereo loops with dedicated fingertip controls and animated status indicators. You also have 64 phrase memories for storing and recalling your live loop creations, organized in eight different banks for easy access while performing. As you work, you can save your loops to the current phrase memory without ever stopping playback. This convenient feature lets you seamlessly save and switch memories to perform different song structures and ever-evolving arrangements.
Equipped with powerful multi-effects capabilities, the Boss Loop Station RC-202 offers more real-time processing than any other looper. Four Input FX and four Track FX are available simultaneously, with numerous effects types on tap for loop creation and playback. As you record, you can enhance the sound with Input FX like P. Shift, Lo-Fi, Ring Mod, and more. Track FX such as Beat, Filter, Slicer, and others provide DJ and sampler effects for high-impact processing during playback. The effects can be quickly adjusted with large, easy-to-grab knobs, and turned on/off as you go via dedicated panel buttons.
Powerful Performance Control
The Boss RC-202 panel is filled with hands-on buttons and knobs for maximum creative control while looping. There’s also a jack for connecting up to two footswitches or an expression pedal. Via MIDI, extensive control is possible from a MIDI foot controller or keyboard. MIDI also allows for synchronization with an Boss Loop Station RC-505 or a second Boss Loop Station RC-202, as well as drum machines and other devices.
Audio Connections and USB