The most affordable digital piano from Yamaha.Enjoy the real feel of a piano anywhere. This compact and stylish digital piano is simple to use.
The authentic piano sound and key feel make it easy to play this simple model any way you like.
- Yamaha’s GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) weighted action has heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, just like the hammers inside an acoustic piano.
- AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) sampling uses digital technology to record the sound of an acoustic piano. AWM Stereo Sampling creates a deeper, richer and more spacious sound by using pairs of waveforms (L and R) captured with two microphones. The P-45 uses AWM to play one sample per key at varying levels of volume and timbre.
- Slim and stylish form with a depth of less than 12 inches, the P-45 requires little space. At only 25 lbs. with a built-in sound system, it can be easily moved anywhere in your home or even used for performance outside.
- Various P-45 settings can be changed with a single button. Hold down the “”GRAND PIANO/FUNCTION”” button and press the keyboard to change Voices, play demo sources, configure the metronome and more.
- Auto power off shuts down the instrument after a period of inactivity. You can customize how long it will wait before shutting down, or disable it if you prefer. To learn more about other ways that Yamaha conserves energy, visit our Corporate Social Responsibility page.
|Weight||Weight||11.5kg (25lbs., 4oz)|
|Keyboard||Number of Keys||88|
|Type||Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard|
|Tone Generation||Piano Sound||AMW Stereo Sampling|
|Polyphony||Number of Polyphony (Max.)||64|
|Preset||Number of Voices||10|
|Types||Reverb||Yes (four types)|
|Tempo Range||32 – 280|
|Transpose||-6 to 0,0 to +6|
|Tuning||414.8 – 440.0 – 446.8 Hz|
|Storage and Connectivity|
|Connectivity||DC IN||DC IN 12 V|
|Sustain Pedal||Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)|
|USB TO HOST||Yes|
|Amplifiers and Speakers|
|Amplifiers||6 W x 2|
|Speakers||12 cm (4-1/2”) x 2|
|Power Supply||PA-150 or other Yamaha-preferred parts|
|Power Consumption||6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)|
|Auto Power Off Function||Yes|
|Included Accessories||Music Rest||Yes|
|AC Adaptor||PA-150 or other Yamaha-preferred parts|