14-Channel Digital Mixer
TouchMix8 is a 14 mixing channels (8 Mic/Line, 4 Line, Stereo USB) and 6 outputs offer ample signal management ﬂexibility while advanced features such as class-A microphone preamps, Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards, real-time analyzer (RTA) and 14-channel direct-to-external-drive recording make it equally competent as both a professional live sound or recording tool.
The touch-and-turn interface of TouchMix allows for tactile control over fader and mixer parameters while also providing a hardware connection to the mixer. Mixer functions and displays are duplicated via iOS® or Android devices over Wi-Fi, providing both portable, wireless connectivity as well as additional control of mixer functionality.
The TouchMix-8 comes complete with USB Wi-Fi adapter and carrying case.
Key features include:
*Stated features require Firmware Version 3.0 or greater
- Capacitive touchscreen offers a wealth of on-screen information while also providing confident hands-on control
- 120 presets provide real-world live sound settings for commonly-used instruments and microphones
- Simple and Advanced modes offer either basic or comprehensive controls
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Real-time analyzer (RTA) provides instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- 4 Aux outputs provide ample monitor configuration options
- 14-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback — capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- On-board multi-language user guide
- Download future upgrades directly from the Internet
- The TouchMix-8 offers 4 auxiliary mixes. Mixes 3 and 4 are also sent to a TRS jack that can drive wired In-Ear Monitors (IEM)
Shipping 4.5 in x 20 in x 16.5 in (11.4 cm x 50.8 cm x 42 cm) Mixer only 2.2 in x 13.1 in x 9.6 in (5.6 cm x 33.3 cm x 24.5 cm) Shipping 10.7 lb (4.9 kg) Mixer only 4.3 lb (1.95 kg)